Helping You Out When You Need It Most
Forklift Hire, Rental and Lease Purchase.
Powerlift MH can solve your hire and rental needs with both short and long term forklift hire being available. With our understanding that each and every organisation has different seasonal demands which can affect your requirement for equipment, or to cover for when an older machine may break down, we offer a range of casual hire units on flexible terms to help you through these business fluctuations.
· A full range of counterbalance and warehouse equipment are available
· Flexible hire terms on offer
· Wide range of attachments available
Rental is one of the most popular ways to finance materials handling equipment in the UK and provides use without the worries of ownership, depreciation and maintenance
What are the benefits?
· All-inclusive rentals: maintenance or service can be incorporated
· Low initial outlay: VAT is payable on each rental, increasing cash flow
· Equipment can be run on, upgraded or returned at the end of the agreement
· Off balance sheet funding increasing return on capital
· Rentals maybe allowable against taxable profits *
Lease purchase is a type of hire purchase, providing you with ownership at the end of the term of the finance agreement. **
VAT is payable up front and the equipment will appear on your balance sheet.
Benefits to materials handling finance
· Preserves working capital including cash and bank facilities such as overdraft
· Regular payments enable effective forecasting and cash flow management
· Finance agreements are term facilities and cannot be cancelled by the finance provider, unlike an overdraft **
· The term of the funding can be tailored to mirror the useful life of the equipment, normally 7 years
· Interest rates are set at the beginning of the agreement
*Seek independent tax advice
**Assuming customer adheres to the terms and conditions of the agreement